Community Forum

Frequent "Call Failure" on iPhone

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Frequent "Call Failure" on iPhone

Lately my iPhone is unable to accept a call via Xfinity Mobile. I pick up and I get the three beeps and a "Call Failure" message on my screen, and the caller is sent directly to voicemail.

This happens both with and without WiFi Calling and it's getting pretty annoying!

I don't get calls very often but when I do I'd rather like them to work.

Official Employee

Re: Frequent "Call Failure" on iPhone

fluffycritter, thanks for reaching out here on the forums! Have you been able to test on multiple XFINITY Mobile numbers? Did you confirm the number wasn't blocked for any reason? https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201229

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I only have a single Xfinity Mobile number, and no the incoming callers aren't blocked. There's also no rhyme or reason to the failures.

I'm fed up with this and I'm just going to switch back to Ting.

Also, for some reason I never got an email notifying me of your reply, even though I'd had this thread set to email me. You might want to look into that.

Official Employee

fluffycritter, that definitely sounds frustrating and I'd like a chance to help you out before you consider switching. Please send me a private message with your full name and the last 4 digits of your card on file for help. 

Ken

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

fluffycritter, thanks for the chat in private message. I'm sorry to hear you've left XFINITY Mobile but I'm glad we were able to get that unlock request processed. Post again if you need further assistance. 

Ken