Community Forum

Finally received email about order being canceled. Ordering have been a nightmare

Frequent Visitor

Finally received email about order being canceled. Ordering have been a nightmare

I been trying to order the LG X Charge since Aug 26.  First order on Aug 26, order didn't go through.  Got email about the order and that was it.  Talk to ComcastKen and he told me to order again.  I order again on Aug 31.  This time got the 'Tier 2 Questions' email.  I replied with answers but didn't received any more email after that.  Talk to ComcastKen here again and he recommend I re-order again.  On Sept 8, order 2 LG X Charge and got both 'Tier 2 Questions'.   Replied with answers and didn't received a single email after that again.  Talk to ComcastKen again and he state the orders are canceled.  But I can still see the Orders in the 'Status Board' on Xfinity Mobile site.  So, I chatted with someone in CHAT and he said the orders are still being processed.  So I waited.  Now on Sept 20, 2017, I finally received an email.  As you can see below, it stated that I canceled the order.  Which I didn't.  Call the number and talk to one of the support tech and he told me its canceled because I failed the 'Tier 2' questions.  He didn't know why the email are worded like that.  But he was willing to place an order for me but I would have to pay full price of the LG X Charge ($180) plus taxes and fees.  I told him I been trying to order the phone since it was $1.  He say he couldn't do anything about the price.  He did say he was going to leave a note on the order that explained how I have trouble on the orders during the promo period; and that I should still get the promo price of $200 off.  If approve, the $200 would be apply in xfinity credit.  I told him not to place the order because I didn't want to get charge $370+ (2 LG X Charge) that I been trying to order since Aug 26, 2017.  What if I don't get approve for that $200 promo price and get charge the full amount.  So, I told him I was going go to the nearest xfinity store and see if I can order in store and have them apply the promo price there (not sure if they can).  If they can, I'll be a happy Xfinity customer.  If not, I'll wait for my 2 yrs contract to be over and switch to CenturyLink.  Customer services at Xfinity has been so and so.  Some are great.  Others not so much.  Not really upset that I didn't get the phone.  But upset that it take them 12 days to notify me that my orders are canceled.  Beside, I talk to two different support and both gave me 2 different answers.  Hopefully I can get some good customer service at the xfinity store.  Finger cross.  End Rant!

Canceled order #99987058

Your order placed on August 31, 2017 has been canceled, as you requested. If you change your mind and would like to come back to XFINITY Mobile, we're here for you. Give us a call any time at (888) 936-4968.

Canceled order #999115743

Your order placed on September 8, 2017 has been canceled, as you requested. If you change your mind and would like to come back to XFINITY Mobile, we're here for you. Give us a call any time at (888) 936-4968.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Finally received email about order being canceled. Ordering have been a nightmare

Ive been dealing with the exact same thing. I have spoke with probably 10 reps (on phone, chat and in store) everyone tells me something different. No advice, just wanted to say your not alone. Hopefully they figure out how to make this right
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally received email about order being canceled. Ordering have been a nightmare

I came to a Xfinity Mobile store in my place and found out that they could do nothing besides selling me the phones they currently had in the store and signing me up for the new service. I was advised by the store to call the XM CS number as they could not do much. That's totally different from AT&T and T-Mobile stores where I could have the stores help me resolve the problems. So you'd better contact the reps in this forum via PM for help.

Official Employee

kennysophea, I've seen your private message. I'll respond to you there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee
Moved: