Community Forum

Feeling cheated out of $ 100

Regular Visitor

Feeling cheated out of $ 100

Hi

I saw a Apple phone add online stating that if an Iphone 8plus was purchased online,And i paid my account ontime for a few months,Then i would recieve a $300 gift card,As long as i acctivated the phone within thirty days of recieving it,After four months of paying my account ontime, I did recieve a gift card of $200 i tried contacting support and was transfered to other departments so i tried a couple of emails on the message board to no evail  ,Where is the other $100 promised by comcast,I did read the rules when i bought my phone appertaining  to the gift card time limits to activation, It said you have thirty days to activate your phone otherwise you loose the offer of $300,I activated my phone within the thirty days,I have no confidence in Xfinity after this Charade,My next step is the Better Business Bureau see if they can extract anything from them,

D Armstrong
Official Employee

Re: Feeling cheated out of $ 100

Hello Darmy1234,

My apologies for the inconvinience you have encountered with the purchase of your device.  There are a couple of avenues available in order to do the research and obtain the information we require.  One option is to reach out to the My Rewards Center website and click on "Contact" upper right hand corner and submit your inquiry there.  I could also match the time from when you purchased your device to the available promotions during that period. 

You can visit https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/ and submitt your question there.  As mentioned above, you can also reach out to me in a private message.  You can do so by clicking on my name "ComcastChrisL" and then click on "send message".  Make sure to include the first and last name of the account holder and the mobile number of your iPhone 8 Plus.   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!