Community Forum

Extremely frustrated with Xfinity mobile and it's customer service.

Frequent Visitor

Extremely frustrated with Xfinity mobile and it's customer service.

Extremely disappointed with Xfinity Mobile. This adventure is certainly ruining their name. It is the worst customer service experience I'd with any kind of service providers. Xfinity mobile's agents are not well trained and provide misleading, wrong information with every call. 

I received a new iPhone from around Jan 1st and they are still struggling to port my number.  

After struggling for 18 days to get my landline number ported with multiple port requests and hours long calls with them, I finally gave up on it as they eneded up activating a new number I didn't ask for. As I am stuck with the service now (14 days return poicy), asked them to port one of my cell phone number.  They again messed up with some wrong IMEI number and are still struggling to get it through after 4 days.

Today I again received an activation email with a new number instead of the number I requested to port. Customer service is of no use as they refuse to trasfer to next level support and there is no way to reach the Comcast support directly. Want to know if there is any support email address to escalate the issue further and end this nightmare.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Worst experience of my life

Completely agree. Worst experience of my life too.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Extremely frustrated with Xfinity mobile and it's customer service.

Is anyone from Comcast going to look into our horrible customer experiences with their service? Issue is still not resolved after a hours with customer service.
Official Employee

gjos7, sorry to hear about your experience. You should have a ticket opened for your port issues. Since a temporary number was assigned to your line, a deferred port is going to have to be done to replace it. I'll check on its status. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

After hours on phone with customer service, porting issue was resolved almost after a month. Now its a new nightmare about the retunred device (iPhone-8). The Device was retunred on Dec 31st by FedEx (did not accept the delivery) but I'm still being charged for it. Its been 2 months and again hours on the phone with the customer service who keeps creating a new case everyt time I call but have not removed the device from my account. Now Xfinity has started charging me for it.. real ripoff... for a device never received by the customer. Once an agent said it was received by the warehouse on Jan 7th and should be removed in next 2 days but no change even after a month.  Device is till there on the account. Have very little hope that even I'll get a $200 visa card for the number porting for the other phone. Regret the day I ordered Xfinity Mobile service.. what a waste of time, money and energy.

Official Employee

gjos7, I've gotten your private message about your returned device. I'll follow up with you there. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Re: No one can resolve my issue. No one!

Worst customer service ever. I spoke to a superviser as well but still my issue is not resolved. It's been more than 2 months now. What is the corporate number to file a complaint, if you don't mind sharing?

Official Employee

gjos7, I've posted the results of the now resolved ticket with XFINITY Mobile in private message. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this! Post again if you need anything and thanks for being a valued customer!