Community Forum

Enable LTE for Voice and Hotspot issues

Regular Visitor

Enable LTE for Voice and Hotspot issues

Just brought over 2 phones from Verizon.  I get error message that says to enable LTE calling to contact Xfinity Mobile.  Phone and chat support are clueless.  I see there has been success on this forum getting it solved.  Can someone assist in activating LTE Voice calling from my iPhone X mobile device?  Also activating option for Mobile Hotspot?  I need these features!!

Regular Visitor

Re: Enable LTE for Voice and Hotspot issues

I’m in the same boat. Have been since November. I still have issues with Voicemail and enabling LTE for voice calls but Tier 2 tech support should get your hotspot working just ask them to escalate it.
Official Employee

dwork2000, sounds like you need your features to be realigned. I've seen your private message and will follow up with you there. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

dwork2000, glad we were able to get this resolved for you. Post again if you need further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!