Community Forum

Early upgrade issues

Highlighted
New Poster

Early upgrade issues

I went 1 hour and a half hour drive today to try to upgrade my phone.  When I got there the guy said that I needed to pay the upgrade phone in full.   I have paid for  14 months more than half.  I said why it is just a early upgrade.  He said he has not seen this yet.  I called mobile support line and talked to several people about the issue.  The guy at the store did not want to talk to tgem.  I was told 1st that there is nothing he can do because they don't know why this is happening.  I then called again later when I left the store and the woman told ne she had many people call in with same situation.  I then talked to my wife and she said that the lady she called said there was a error and it should resolve in about 1 hour.  I then tried to go online topurchase a phone but it said i already had 5 lines and if I needed help call this number.  That was weird to me cause I only have 1 line right now.  I then went back to comcast store to see if it was now working about 1 hour later and it had not.  I then made my way back home and called them again and they asked me if I just moved to my house and I said no i have lived here for 10 years.  Lol they tried to do a phone over phone buying and monthly and said same thing about having 5 phones he said it will take about 1 week to see what is going on cause he has a synthex error code.  I think that comcast wants u to buying a phone and is tricking you into buying the upgrade.  Does anyone know what is going on? 

New Poster

Re: Early upgrade issues

YEP SAME ISSUE!! after 3 hours and 2 trips to the store and home no luck upgrading they said they never seen this error before and have no idea whats going on i talked to 10 people WHAT A JOKE i might be leaving xfinity mobile this is ridiculous, 2 weeks later i called and the lady said yea we know about the upgrade issue it is now a nationwide issue, and i have no idea when it will be resolved. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!
New Poster

Same issue here... Been going on 3 weeks and they cant figure it out. Everyone gives different anwsers. I'm stuck with a broken phone and cant upgrade. Even have phone representatives saying my account can only have 4 lines now and thats why I cant upgrade my 5th line. Phones are paid off and I cant buy a new phone in full or on payments because their system is messed up. Thanks Xfinity!
New Poster

Same