Community Forum

Early exchange charge after phone returned on time.

Regular Visitor

Early exchange charge after phone returned on time.

Hi, my name is Olen. I recently used you warranty exchange process and received the replacement phone 6/19/18. I tried to ship the damaged one back and kept getting expired FedEx labels sent to me. After the 3rd label I finally got one that was valid and printed. Mailed the phone out the next day 7/5/18 and then noticed later that night I was charged for 644.99 for the phone I just mailed back. Mind you, this charge was only supposed to happen if it wasn't returned within 20 days of receipt of the replacement which would be 7/09/18. I was charged 4 days early.... do I dispute this with my credit company or will you guys handle this mess up? Taking money from long time customers without their permission is not good business. You should have waited the 20 days as agreed.

Will someone help?
Regular Visitor

Re: Early exchange charge after phone returned on time.

Are there any xfinity people that read this?
Official Employee

Hello Olensent, I am more than happy to look into this for you. First I will need to verify some account information, can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, phone number, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Regular Visitor

Thanks, I PMd u.