Community Forum

Don't waste your time!!!

New Poster

Don't waste your time!!!

Originally purchased 2 phones in late June. Apple iPhone xs max, and Samsung s10. Started having issues with both phones called customer service and was walked through some trouble shooting. Every time I called I kept being told it was a network issue or an apple issue and was sent back and fourth. Kept being told to give it time we would receive a phone call. The call never came. I feel as though we were purposefully pushed passed any time frame we may have had to return or replace the phones. Went to store on August 11 They replaced SIM cards in both phones. iPhone completely stopped working and Samsung would still drop calls or take a long time to send texts. Was given a phone number to call I called on the 12th and was on the phone for 2 hours troubleshooting. Two tickets were opened one to have iPhone looked at the other to credit the account after the issue was resolved. I called on the 23rd and was told the issue was resolved but we were waiting to hear from Verizon and that our account was not going to be credited because it was credited once before. I have 2 non working phones that I am being charged for. So I cancelled my service. Customer service said that since it is past the 14 days we cannot return the phones. They even yelled at an employee who was trying to help us at a local store saying we never mentioned returning the phones. I don't want to pay for something that does not work properly.