Community Forum

Does xfinity pay the mobile rewards at all or they lure the customer and skip the payments?

Regular Visitor

Does xfinity pay the mobile rewards at all or they lure the customer and skip the payments?

Hi,

I bought iphones there was a reward of $300 for each iphone after porting your number. I ported my number to xfinity and it’s been 3 months. Xfinity Mobile customer service says I am eligible for rewards and Rewards customer service says, I have not ported my numbers and so I am not eligible. My rewards status page has nothing. Apparently, mobile department and rewards department don’t talk to each other and here I am losing $300 on each iphone I bought. Apparently the ticket I raised has been escalated but no one knows when it is resolved. This is getting frustrating. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Does xfinity pay the mobile rewards at all or they lure the customer and skip the payments?

Xfinity Mobile offered a $150 gift card for BYOD iPhone with a number port in. I took them up on it and got the $150 prepaid card about 100 days later.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Does xfinity pay the mobile rewards at all or they lure the customer and skip the payments?

I got my rewards card within the time frame they specified, no problem.  

Contributor

i'm on day 111 and still no card but still within the window of their terms: " The Prepaid Card reward will be sent within 16-18 weeks of service activation"

Regular Visitor

how do I get the rewards center to show my reward status. Sit is supposed to show the status of rewards in 10 days after activation per the FAQ section. Rewards says I am not eligible. I need to get this resolved? How do I do that? Phone calls are not helping.

Regular Contributor

My $200 reward card is a distant memory. Long gone, spent on who knows what. Received within the 16 week window as promised.

Regular Visitor

need help on this @ComcastAmir

Official Employee

sshh9 wrote: need help on this @ComcastAmir

I am more than happy to look into this for you, for further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message". For all others, feel free to send me a private message with your full name a well for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!