Community Forum

Did not receieve prepaid gift card that was promised when signing up for xfinity mobile

Highlighted
New Poster

Did not receieve prepaid gift card that was promised when signing up for xfinity mobile

My spouse and I were both promised a $300 gift card per line ($600 total) when signing up for xfinity mobile. We were told it took some time to generate but in a few months it would come in the mail. It has been 9 months since we signed up, multiple phone calls, and multiple promises later, and what a surprise..still no gift card. Very frustrating to have a company promise something and not follow through. Their customer support has not need sympathetic and continues to tell me the gift car has “shipped” so there is nothing they can do. Very frustrating and very disappointed with xfinity mobile.
New Poster

Re: Did not receieve prepaid gift card that was promised when signing up for xfinity mobile

It took me almost 5 months to recevice mine but stay persistent with bugging them about it and they will keep sending you one. I had to have it sent to my post office to be picked up from there and not delivered to my house and i was able to get it but just keep bugging them and you'll get it

Official Employee

Re: Did not receieve prepaid gift card that was promised when signing up for xfinity mobile

Thomas_gemza, I'd be happy to look into your missing promotional card. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and the last four digits of your card on file for help. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!