Community Forum

Delete

Frequent Visitor

Delete

Delete
Expert

Re: Problems after going unlimited

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

M4ST3R, The LG X charge is VoLTE capable. Did you receive a ticket number for the Tier 2 work being done? If it isn't working on other devices, it sounds like a provisioning issue. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

delete

Delete
Official Employee

M4ST3R, I have heard of a VoLTE activation issue for this device before. Has tier 2 opened a ticket for your issue? If not, I can do so. Please let me know. 

KenF

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Delete

Delete
Highlighted
Official Employee

M4ST3R, some customers aren't able to enable that feature on some devices. Our Tier 2 and 3 teams are working on a fix.