Community Forum

Customer service nighmare

Regular Visitor

Customer service nighmare

I added another line to my account and order the phone online. Five days after ordering. I hadn't received a shipping email, so i called customer service and they told me that my order had been auto canceled because i didnt respond to an email that i never even received. So since my order was cancelled i drove to an xfinity mobile store ( which i highly recommend ) to get a phone. The mobile store was so easy in and out in 10 minutes and walked out with my phone. So then 2 days later i get an email the my order was shipped. What?? You told me that order was cancelled. So now i have an extra phone i dont want or need. I have tried calling twice to cancel the line and be refunded the cost of the phone. Both times im told they have to send it to escalation. All i want is to return this phone that i received thru no fault of my own and get my money back.
Official Employee

Re: Customer service nighmare

glovea4474, thanks for reaching out. I'll take a look at any tickets you have open to get this RMA initiated so you can return the phone and the line it is attached to.Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help. 

Official Employee

Re: Customer service nighmare

glovea4474, we received your device and the refund processed a few days ago. You should see it in your bank account within a few business days. Post again if you need anything.