Community Forum

Charge for a defective phone that I return

Regular Visitor

Charge for a defective phone that I return

It’s been a week since they charge a more than thousand dollars for one of the phone that I return the funny thing is I return two phones in the same box with one label and they receive one and the another one no. I been calling everyday customer service told me to wait for level 2 call but never called they open two case or ticket number of they don’t fix this misunderstanding I’ll have take legal parts cause they must to know two defective phones in the box I never been so disappointed with the treatment I been receiving with no solución with no call I’m not going to pay something that I don’t have I leave my ticket number I hope receiving some calls today saying is a mistake and returned my money otherwise I’m not going to wait anymore 15172266,15300122
Official Employee

Re: Charge for a defective phone that I return

Hi Esquijarosarosa, I will gladly review these ticket with you and see if I show any updates. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Charge for a defective phone that I return

Hi Esquijarosarosa, thank you for the private message, please let us know if you have any questions in the future.

thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!