How do I do this on Xfinity Mobile?

- Bill
Regular Contributor

Re: Change outgoing callerid

PLease add this option. Verizon has it

- Bill
Regular Contributor

We will see if order placed by agent work in a few days.

- Bill
Official Employee

WKG, thanks for reaching out! What caller ID name is displaying when you make an outgoing call? Is it wireless caller? If so, that is the proper outgoing caller ID name for all XFINITY Mobile customers. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

The Change was to change the caller ID for each phone to the names of the owner e. G. 4902 =Goodbody, W, 4903=Goodbody, K
- Bill
Regular Contributor

Bummer, no options onle wireless caller, please fix!

@WKG wrote:
The Change was to change the caller ID for each phone to the names of the owner e. G. 4902 =Goodbody, W, 4903=Goodbody, K

- Bill
Valued Contributor

@WKG wrote:

Bummer, no options onle wireless caller, please fix!

@WKG wrote:

If you can be more descriptive of the issue, it will be more helpful ; your one liners are difficult to decipher.  Which device/model are you using? What is the caller name set up on the device itself? What is the connected Xfinity account name in the mobile account that shows up when you login to your account on the web? Are you saying your account name on the Xfinity account shows up when you're making an outgoint call?

Regular Contributor

S10e.
- Bill
Official Employee

WKG, outgoing caller IDs cannot be changed to the names of the phone owners at this time. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Every carrier I have had b4 tmobile sprint att was able to at least change the first name of the outgoing caller I'd why cannot Xfinity do this change
New Poster

I totally agree with the other customer that the outbound caller ID should be in changeable.  In my case it has business implications.  Right now my outbound caller ID shows xxxx Corp which was my previous employer.  While I worked for that employer, they owned the phone and therefore control.  When I left their employment, I had the phone number transferred from AT&T to Comcast Xfinity Mobile.  In addition, I purchased a Google Pixel 4 from Comcast.  However, the xxxx Corp caller ID shows up to recipients of my calls.  I have spoken to at least four Xfinity agents and nobody seems to be able to help.  They say it can't be done because it's against Comcast's policy.

This is a big issue because the caller ID makes me appear to be a representive of a company I no longer work for.  This needs to be fixed by Comcast!  I would be satified if the caller ID just came up with the cellular phone number or my name.  Please advise.

Kevin