Community Forum

Carrier Settings Update

Frequent Visitor

Carrier Settings Update

When will Xfinity push a carrier settings update to iPhones? Currently it is version 29.0. Something needs to be fixed to repair hotspots, visual voicemail and horrible ping times.

Official Employee

Re: Carrier Settings Update

AirDogU2, I can check the issues regarding your hotspot and visual voicemail. Please private message me your account number, address and full name for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I was wandering the same thing

Official Employee

vancer, I do not have an expected date for the next settings update. If you are having issue with either hotspots or voicemail or speed concerns, let me know. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I messaged you my info. I do know this isn't an isolated incident. TONS of iPhone users are having the same thing, both with BYOD iPhones and iPhones shipped from Xfinity.

Frequent Visitor
Official Employee

AirDogU2, I got the message and message you back.The hotspot is a known issue and we are working on resolving. The first thing I need to do is verify that you have those features for your devices on our back end systems. 

Frequent Visitor

Just updated to iOS 11.1 which contains XFINITY Mobile 29.5 Carrier Settings. Still no hotspot and no voicemail.