Community Forum

Cannot get WIFI calling or LTE voice

Regular Visitor

Cannot get WIFI calling or LTE voice

I am so frustrated.  I have an iphone 8 that I purchased directly from apple and originally used on verizon.  I have been trying for months to get my wifi calling to work on this phone.  Everytime i try I get the same message "To allow Wi-Fi calling on this account, contact Xfinity Mobile"

I've done that by phone and in person at a store.  I've reset the network settings.  I've reset the  phone.  Everything is updated.  I have the same issue with LTE voice and again get directed to contact Xfinity Mobile.  My husband, who has an iphone 8 bought through Xfinity has no issues with either LTE voice or wifi calling.  How do I find someone who can actually fix this issue?  The phone people tried but the store people were clueless!

Official Employee

Re: Cannot get WIFI calling or LTE voice

nhmayflower, appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us on the forums! As long as your IMEI and sim card match on the system as they do in person, XFINITY mobile support should be able to realign your device features so that you are provisioned for wiFi calling and voLTE. Do you know if they opened a ticket with Tier 2 support to get this done? I can also confirm this in your account if you send me a private message with your full name and the last four digits of your card on file. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!