Community Forum

Cannot get Visual Voicemail to work on my iPhone X

Contributor

Cannot get Visual Voicemail to work on my iPhone X

I finally got my number ported to Xfinity Mobile on Monday after over 24 fours of failed attempts by Xfinity Mobile and various other technical issues.

I have not been able to get Visual Voicemail to work for more than a few hours on my new iPhone X running iOS 11.2:6. It works with the other phone number and iPhone X I have with Xfinity Mobile.

I have called the technical support number now multiple times. They have reset my Carrier Settings now twice. They have also re-provisioned my service twice as well. They get it working for a few hours then it stops again. Then last agent I spoke to said after he couldn’t figure out the issue, that it is now not your issue, but an issue with Apple and the iPhone X. I have called Apple and they have completely denied it. I have also gone through multiple Apple forums, but found no hint of anyone else reporting this issue. Who do I speak to next to get this fixed? Thank you.
EE332EC6-B980-4F3E-91C4-DABE1EC654F3.png
Official Employee

Re: Cannot get Visual Voicemail to work on my iPhone X

Hi CoBrit66, I am showing you are working with our twitter team with this issue,  to not duplicate work I will let them continue to work with you on this issue.

Thank you