Community Forum

Can't set up WiFi calling on iPhone X from Verizon - "we are not able to validate your address"

New Poster

Can't set up WiFi calling on iPhone X from Verizon - "we are not able to validate your address"

I am trying to activate WiFi calling on my iPhone X that I ported from Verizon several days ago. When I get through the section where I put in my address and click "Continue" I get a message that says, "Sorry, we couldn't find the address entered" and asks if I am sure I want to use the address I entered. It shows this regardless of any address I enter. If I hit "Save Changes" I get another error page that says, "Sorry, but we are not able to validate your address."

I have followed other troubleshooting steps I found in other threads (turning airplane mode on, turning WiFi on, and trying again), and I have also tried to check my carrier settings (Settings>General>About) but have not been able to get it to work so far, and it seems that I am not the only one having this problem coming from Verizon Wireless. Posting this in its own thread for visibility.

Contributor

Re: Can't set up WiFi calling on iPhone X from Verizon - "we are not able to validate your addr

Welcome to the club. Many have this problem.