Community Forum

Can’t get straight answer on order status

Highlighted
Contributor

Can’t get straight answer on order status

On 9/13 I ordered lg charge x with unlimited.  The site said it was back ordered and would ship by 9/25.

on 9/26 I got on chat as I had gotten no updates since order confirmation.  Was told it had been delivered on 9/17, but we have no tracking on file.  You’ll need to call fedex... I proceeded to explain that without tracking it hadn’t been shipped and fedex wouldn’t talk to me.... sorry sir please call mobile support, I can actually see that information.

called mobile support... sorry sir that order was cancelled, let me transfer you to someone who can help...next person... no sir I see your order, not cancelled,  no status,  probably waiting for next shipment sometime in October.

come guys, the worst, Chinese company selling fake knockoff products can give order status, why can’t you and how can I trust you to run my cell service.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Can’t get straight answer on order status

I hope you get a suprise shipment. WE ordered same day 

Contributor

This reminds me of the DirectvNow launch.

Official Employee

Gottahavit, I can check on the status of your order. Please private message me your account number, address and full name for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Sent

Contributor

You are not alone.  I ordered on 9/6 with a 9/15 delivery date.  My order STILL says arriving 9/15 (today is 9/28).

I have been through all of the following:

1) told no more LG X's coming, please consider ordering a Samsung Galaxy

2) told my order was canceled, placed another one and promo price would be honored

3) told more phones were arriving 9/25

4) told more phones will arrive 10/2 and I might/should/maybe/hopefully could receive one 10/4

5) seen my 2nd/backup order disappear from the xfinitymobile site

6) watched my 1st order (supposedly canceled?) never change, still arriving 9/15

7) used chat, phone and PM to get this variety of contradictory information

I suspect the xfinitymobile order site never gets any backorder updates and some of the folks at Comcast are trying to do the right thing, but they were just overwhelmed with promo orders.  I'm pretty sure from the last message I received that my original order is still alive and will be honored ASAP.  But time will tell.

Contributor

Finally got notice that my phone shipped tonight.

Official Employee

Awesome! Did you get a tracking number, Gottahavit? I sent you the tracking number via private message. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

Yes, should be here tomorrow, hopefully I don’t have all these activation issues

Official Employee

Cool. Feel free to let me know if you need additional assistance once they arrive. 

Contributor

So I have to say that after the ordering fiasco, 2 days in and I am pleasantly surprised. The Activation went smooth after i realized that the packaging people put the sim in wrong.  Data, connectivity and calling have all been on par with Verizon.   I'll let it go in parallel for a couple weeks before I'm comfortable cancelling Verizon, but so far so good.  Look like if you can figure out your customer service issues(Other than the person here, you don't seem to have any), you see may have a viable service.

Oh yes and you really need to solve the BYOD option or a LOT of people will not switch.

Official Employee

Gottahavit, this is good news--- glad to hear you're enjoying service. We hope to bring BYOD soon. 

Cheers, 

KenF