Community Forum

Can't call or receive calls over network, only Wifi and even on Wifi it doesn't always work

Highlighted
New Poster

Can't call or receive calls over network, only Wifi and even on Wifi it doesn't always work

Xfinity customer service says it's a device issue and Apple care says it's a carrier issue.  iPhone 6 that was working fine until it just didn't.  Considering switching carriers to solve the issue.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Can't call or receive calls over network, only Wifi and even on Wifi it doesn't always work

Hello tm772, I am sorry to hear you are having issues making and receiving calls. 

A good troubleshooting is to reset network settings on your phone by: 

Tapping Settings > General > Reset >Reset Network Settings

If the problem persist, I would like to take a closer look at your account. Please send me a private message with you account info and the phone number you are having issues with. To send a private message, first click on my name "ComcastTito" and then click on "send message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!