Community Forum

Can I get a straight answer on my order placed on 9/13, please?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Can I get a straight answer on my order placed on 9/13, please?

Placed order on 9/13 for a Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 plus (said they were in stock at time of order). It is now 10/5 and no phones, no tracking information, $127 taken from my credit card, and conflicting responses from customer service.

I was told by one rep that the S7 was on back order, and will be arriving soon. I then contacted another rep who told me they have 'escalated' and 'prioritized' my order, and that I would receive tracking information within 24 hours (this was at least a week ago). Another rep told me the S7 is now phased out and I would receive a credit back to my account within 30 days. I then called to cancel my request for the phones and they said that I will receive tracking information for both phones within 24 hours. Can someone on this site please help me out?

Official Employee

Re: Can I get a straight answer on my order placed on 9/13, please?

joshtjohnson, I am responding to you on our private message thread. I'll leave an update there. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I got ahold of a really helpful customer service rep (finally found one! lol) who did the research and told me that Xfinity Mobile stopped replinishing the Galaxy S7 inventory around late July 2017. I would advise anyone that is waiting in lala land for the Galaxy S7 to call in, cancel your order, and choose a different phone. Since I originally ordered my phone during the $200 discount promotion that ended late Spetember, I was promised that I would begin receiving credits on my bill to honor this discount.

Official Employee

I'm glad you were able to get the answers you needed. Post again if you need additional help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!