Community Forum

Can I do WiFi calling with xfinity cell service via my home xfinity WiFi service

New Poster

Can I do WiFi calling with xfinity cell service via my home xfinity WiFi service

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Can I do WiFi calling with xfinity cell service via my home xfinity WiFi service

@Ablegramwrote:

Currently, only with iphones. They're still working on android

New Poster

Re: Can I do WiFi calling with xfinity cell service via my home xfinity WiFi service

this was helpful thanks

Contributor

@mvenanzi wrote:

@Ablegramwrote:

This is very helpful to me.  I am a longtime Xfinity/Comcast customer that was planning to add mobile service.  I was not aware my Android phones could not use my home wifi.  Thank you !

Valued Contributor

@davstone wrote:

@mvenanzi wrote:

@Ablegramwrote:

This is very helpful to me.  I am a longtime Xfinity/Comcast customer that was planning to add mobile service.  I was not aware my Android phones could not use my home wifi.  Thank you !

You can not bring any Android phones onto the service yet. And the Stylo 4, if purchased from XM is the only Android phone so far that can do WiFi Calling.

Regular Contributor

wifi  calling is now  rolling  out  too  android   starting with the Stylo 4   other will  be added  too the list soon 

Highlighted
Contributor

Just my luck, I switch to Xfinity Mobile and buy two iPhones because we had Androids.  I guess I needed new phones anyway. If only I would get the gift cards they promised, it wouldn't hurt as bad.