Community Forum

Call Failed Everyday

New Poster

Call Failed Everyday

I’m almost at my breaking point with not being able to use my phones cell service inside my house. I’ve had Verizon before and had only a few failed calls but I get call failed everyday unless I use airplane mode inside my house. Which is the solution I always get from Xfinity but I should not have to do this. Sometimes I forget to turn off airplane mode and miss calls when I’m out and about. The ability of the service to AUTOMATICALLY switch to WiFi calling is a joke. I HAVE to put the phone in airplane mode if I want to use my phone in my house. Xfinity support is an oxymoron. I’m just gonna have to switch carriers as soon as my phone is paid off. What else can I do? It’s beyond frustrating.
New Poster

Re: Call Failed Everyday

Mine too!
New Poster

Beyond frustrating isn’t it? I don’t wanna switch because I like the pricing and generally the service beyond my house. But they give me no options to make my phone useful inside my own homen
New Poster

Yes, it is! But have no help from Xfinity Mobile. They don’t offer cell signal boosters and just tell me to use WiFi calling. That shouldn’t be the only answer. I just hate to switch because the pricing is so good. Ugh!!!!!