Community Forum

Billing DUE date/ Samsung video calling note 9

New Poster

Billing DUE date/ Samsung video calling note 9

Being on disability I have all my bills set up at the beginning of the month. Since I also have a background for Comcast and Verizon I wanted to make sure I was signing up at the right time for my bill to be due. I was VERY specific about asking about it when I signed up and was told by 2 people it would be within 1 week of me activating my device which was cool. I signed up on 8/31. Due to the holiday didn't get it till the 5th which is also the day I activated. Went to set up my account and my due date for withdrawal is October 25! Called CS and was told it could not be moved.

After talking to them about the billing I asked about the hd video calling (note 9)

The billing rep said they don't have it but are working on it but didn't have an eta. The tech rep had NO IDEA what I was even talking about (very disappointing for a tech rep) She went on talking about 720p I then had to stop her to explain what it was. She said they didn't have it and was NEVER going to get it. I just said ok wow! Because that is a definate deal breaker. She set for return that I have till the 14 to do.

But I'm trying to get a real straight answer..... is hd video calling coming for android/samsung products and if so when?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Billing DUE date/ Samsung video calling note 9

@Amwshorty wrote:

Being on disability I have all my bills set up at the beginning of the month. Since I also have a background for Comcast and Verizon I wanted to make sure I was signing up at the right time for my bill to be due. I was VERY specific about asking about it when I signed up and was told by 2 people it would be within 1 week of me activating my device which was cool. I signed up on 8/31. Due to the holiday didn't get it till the 5th which is also the day I activated. Went to set up my account and my due date for withdrawal is October 25! Called CS and was told it could not be moved.

After talking to them about the billing I asked about the hd video calling (note 9)

The billing rep said they don't have it but are working on it but didn't have an eta. The tech rep had NO IDEA what I was even talking about (very disappointing for a tech rep) She went on talking about 720p I then had to stop her to explain what it was. She said they didn't have it and was NEVER going to get it. I just said ok wow! Because that is a definate deal breaker. She set for return that I have till the 14 to do.

But I'm trying to get a real straight answer..... is hd video calling coming for android/samsung products and if so when?

right now there no real date for android wi-fi  calling or  Hd  video   the rep you where  talking too was  right no real date at this time