Community Forum

Being overcharged for phones! Xfinity mobile

New Poster

Being overcharged for phones! Xfinity mobile

I ordered 4 LG Charges during the promo and they were supposed to be 0.04 a month for 24 months. I'm being billed for 7.50 month/24 months. I've spoken to customer service via messenger, chat, and over the phone. All promise to fix the problem but have failed to do so.

Further, I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus during the same promo. The order was sitting in limbo for almost 2 weeks and since it was showing no progress to ship, the Xfinity rep advised that we should cancel the order and redo it. He promised to submit a ticket to uphold the same $200 promo. According to my account, I'm still being charged full price.

At this point I'm afraid that if I return the phones (sitting unopened in boxes) they'll continue to charge me. I don't feel confident in activating them either until the billing is fixed. Can an Xfinity agent please make this right? I've had Comcast for other services for almost 20 years this is not how a loyal customer should be treated.
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Being overcharged for phones! Xfinity mobile

@Reagannrobin wrote:
I ordered 4 LG Charges during the promo and they were supposed to be 0.04 a month for 24 months. I'm being billed for 7.50 month/24 months. I've spoken to customer service via messenger, chat, and over the phone. All promise to fix the problem but have failed to do so.

Further, I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus during the same promo. The order was sitting in limbo for almost 2 weeks and since it was showing no progress to ship, the Xfinity rep advised that we should cancel the order and redo it. He promised to submit a ticket to uphold the same $200 promo. According to my account, I'm still being charged full price.

At this point I'm afraid that if I return the phones (sitting unopened in boxes) they'll continue to charge me. I don't feel confident in activating them either until the billing is fixed. Can an Xfinity agent please make this right? I've had Comcast for other services for almost 20 years this is not how a loyal customer should be treated.

From what I've read in this forum, look at your credit card to see charges, the prices shown on the website are not always correct until after you activate.

Official Employee

Reagannrobin, if a ticket was submitted to request the Go Big Promotion to be honored, it can take up to 30 days to see those credits on your account if you were cleared for it. Do you have the ticket number? I can check it out to see where we are. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee
Moved:

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I'm also having the same issue of overcharge ($7.50 instead of $0.04) and I spoke to customer rep and they gave 4243229 as ticket reference. I'm afraid I may have to return the phone before 30 days (I can't wait for the billing to happen next month as I may loose the chance to return the phone within 30 days) if the problem isn't fixed.

Regular Visitor

I noticed the in my xfinity account the issue is fixed and am being charged $0.04. Thanks Xfinity.

Official Employee

ramsca, glad to hear the price was adjusted. Post again if you need any thing else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!