Community Forum

BILLING Xfinity is THE WORST service ever!!!!

New Poster

BILLING Xfinity is THE WORST service ever!!!!

I'm almost ready to cancel my service with xfinity. I've always been a loyal customer. A few months back i began having battery issues with my galaxy note 8. I called tech support on multiple occasions because my phone wouldn't charge once it died which i heard was a common battery issue. Xfinity sent me a new device i sent the old one in. I was advised that it would be a even exchange. Today i talk to a rep i was told my phone was graded so i basically wasn't covered. I'm livid because i dont have 350 dollars for a defective device. Even recorded a video before i sent the device in. When i sent the phone back i made a note of what the problem was. This is the worst service ever if you're looking for a phone service i would advise you not to go with xfinity nothing but another rip off phone company trying to take all your money. Would have never sent the device back in had it actually worked
Official Employee

Re: BILLING Xfinity is THE WORST service ever!!!!

Jcs5427, Let's take a look at the damage fee you were charged for your swapped device. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Every thing worked out. My issue was resolved
Official Employee

Glad to hear it. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!