Community Forum

Automatic Payments

New Poster

Automatic Payments

can you guys change the automatic payments to a option Like to have on or not? Because thats a real inconvenience to most people.
And if not that, can you AT LEAST change it to where WE can schedule our automatic payments?
Ps: I wasnt aware that this automatic payments thing was a thing for now on .
Regular Contributor

Re: Automatic Payments

@NajB wrote:
can you guys change the automatic payments to a option Like to have on or not? Because thats a real inconvenience to most people.
And if not that, can you AT LEAST change it to where WE can schedule our automatic payments?
Ps: I wasnt aware that this automatic payments thing was a thing for now on .

nope they can not  even do  both  your payment  due date  start  has soon has  you  start  your  new service and can not be change

Expert

Customers are made aware of the automatic payments initiated by Comcast. It's in the customer agreement that must be accepted in order to have Xfinity Mobile Service.

"You must remain enrolled in our automatic payment program using a valid credit/debit card in order to activate and maintain your Service.

By enrolling in our automatic payment program, you authorize us to (i) to initiate recurring automated clearing house (ACH) debit entries or debit card payments from the checking or savings account you specify, or (ii) to initiate recurring charges from your specified credit card."

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/policies/customer-agreement

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Good morning all. You are not required to be enrolled in AutoPay, this is a choice. Customers who wish to have Comcast automatically deduct their monthly payments from their checking account, savings account, or debit/credit card can sign up for automatic payments (recurring payments). Customers can also change their automatic payment information.

You can set up automatic monthly payments in My Account using your checking account, savings account or credit/debit card. When you enroll in automatic monthly payments, the full monthly balance on your account will be charged to your preferred payment method on the date the bill is due.

If you've already set up automatic payments in My Account and would like to turn them off, follow the instructions below.

Note: You cannot turn automatic payments off on the date a payment has begun processing.

1. Visit the Automatic Payment section of the My Account website, and sign in to your account using your Xfinity username and password.
  2. Select Stop Automatic Payments, which is located to the right of your stored payment information.
  3. Click Turn Off to proceed.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@ComcastMorgan wrote:

Good morning all. You are not required to be enrolled in AutoPay, this is a choice. Customers who wish to have Comcast automatically deduct their monthly payments from their checking account, savings account, or debit/credit card can sign up for automatic payments (recurring payments). Customers can also change their automatic payment information.

You can set up automatic monthly payments in My Account using your checking account, savings account or credit/debit card. When you enroll in automatic monthly payments, the full monthly balance on your account will be charged to your preferred payment method on the date the bill is due.

If you've already set up automatic payments in My Account and would like to turn them off, follow the instructions below.

Note: You cannot turn automatic payments off on the date a payment has begun processing.

1. Visit the Automatic Payment section of the My Account website, and sign in to your account using your Xfinity username and password.
  2. Select Stop Automatic Payments, which is located to the right of your stored payment information.
  3. Click Turn Off to proceed.

leave it  too  a comcast rep for  giveing out the wrong info   he talking  about  for Xfinity mobile acocunt not  comcast  account  you  can not turn off  Automatic payments  with  a Xfinity mobile account 

Official Employee

You can follow what rightfooted posted for Xfinity Mobile. We will pass along the feedback regarding the Xfinity Mobile AutoPay process. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.