Community Forum

Are you better off getting a phone in a store instead of online?

Contributor

Are you better off getting a phone in a store instead of online?

Just browsing through the posts on here, there are countless posts about shipping scams, return problems, etc.  While I would bet there are a lot more satisfied customers than not, and understand most people just post problems to forums, I am wondering if it is just better to get a phone at an Xfinity store if you have one nearby.  You would still get the $200 promotion and if ther are any problems, you could just return it there, right?  

Official Employee

Re: Are you better off getting a phone in a store instead of online?

Yes, you could get the device in store and qualify for the promotions. Also, yes, phones purchased in stores can be returned there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Can phones purchased online be returned in the store?
Regular Contributor

No, you have to ship it back  and perhaps face the problems you read about here

Official Employee

Can phones purchased online be returned in the store?

D-Man, davdri is correct. The phone has to be returned the same way it was purchased due to inventory differences. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!