Community Forum

Apple iWatch Series 3 - eSIM support?

Frequent Visitor

Apple iWatch Series 3 - eSIM support?

Are Xfinity Mobile going to support the LTE enabled iWatch 3?

How much is it going to cost to add an eSIM device to my unlimited plan?

Frequent Visitor

Re: iPhone 8

Out of curiosity...

I just signed up to XM on Saturday, and received my new devices today (I haven't opened them or activated them yet);  I purchased a 7 and 7+ for my wife and I, on the $200 off deal.

If I refrain from opening them, or activating them - can I wait until the 15th to see if there are any deals on the 8 & 8+ and return the 7 and 7+ (I presume there will be some sort of restocking fee?)

Thanks

Dave

Official Employee

Re: Apple iWatch Series 3 - eSIM support?

Hi, Dave. At this point in time we have no information regarding whether or not we will be supporting the LTE enabled iWatch 3 or eSIM devices. You have 30 days from activation, or 30 days from 7 days from shipment date (whichever comes first) to return or exchange your phone. To exchange a device you'll need to call us at 888-936-4968 before mailing anything back. There's a $35 restocking fee associated with returns and exchanges. You can find more information regarding exchanges here: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/221762807/how-do-i-return-or-exchange-my-device-and-a....

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee
Moved:

Re: Apple iWatch Series 3 - eSIM support?