Community Forum

Anyone else running in circles?

New Poster

Anyone else running in circles?

I’m on day 8 now and all I’ve accomplished is lots of wasted time and (3) CL orders. Here’s where a view of the last communication, I sent.
I’ve spoken to everyone I needed to speak to. I went through your fraud screening on the 11th. I’m not doing it again. You’re agents while polite have shown 0 ability to resolve an issue. You may want to ADD that to their CORE competency list. Management... this is your fault, not there’s. If you are not going to give them the authority to solve a problem, then you better DAM well solve it yourself. If you posses any leadership qualities what so ever. You will sit down and look at the notes on my account. You will read the chats between your employees and myself. You will listen to the calls and you will address the <forums violation> issue. Because I’m spiteful at this point. I’m going to speak to a few people and give them the names of each person who has contributed to the ridiculous situation. I’m not speaking to “team India” or even store or department level managers at this point. Ya know... One good thing about working with attorneys everyday? If I can’t find the right executive at Comcast/Xfinity, someone in my Legal network will.
Take me off of your<forums violation> fraud list. You know I’m already a customer right? Never mind. You probably don’t. That would take a tiny amount of effort on your part, which I’m sure you have not made. I went into a store today with ID and SS number. You can speak to Guadalupe Rojas at you Voss store location. Because tone doesn’t translate. Allow me to be perfectly clear. DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN. Do not ask me for any further information. Simply send me my GD phone as I’m beginning to be come irritated
I’ve spoken to everyone I needed to speak to. I’ve gone through your fraud screening, I’m not doing it again. You’re customer service agents while polite have shown ZERO ability to resolve what should be a simple glitch on YOUR end. Review the number of people I have spoken to. I have taken a day off work to sign for a phone that was cancelled and NO one bothered to tell me. Some guy half way around the world is who is in charge of your fraud department? When MY clients call me with a problem. That is the ONLY call they need to make. I won’t allow anything but straight answers and a clear resolution. “I” would never point them in a different direction and let it be someone else’s problem. Management... that is your fault, not there’s. If you are not going to give them the authority to solve a problem, then you better Dam well solve it yourself. I requested a manager call me. Look in the notes. Then tell me who called? NO ONE. Tell me who should have called, seriously. Then pull them aside and have a discussion about it. If you can’t find it in you to do that. Then please allow me. I have no problem doing it at all. I If you have any leader qualities what so ever. You will sit down and look at the notes on my account. You will read the chats between your employees and myself. You will listen to the calls and you will address the<forums violation> issues. You can use this train wreck as a teaching moment. Because I’m spiteful at this point. I’m going to speak to a few people and give them the names of each person who has contributed to the situation. I’m not speaking to your team in India or even retail store or department managers at this point. One good thing about being an attorney. Even if I don’t know the right people, someone in my network will. Take me off of your <forums violation> fraud list. I went into your Voss location today with ID and provided my SS number. You know I’m already a customer right? Never mind. You probably don’t. That would take a tiny amount of effort on your part, which I’m convinced you have not made. Because tone doesn’t translate. Allow me to be perfectly clear. DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN. Do you understand? Now call whoever you need to call on your end and get me my GD phone before I get upset.

Regular Visitor

Re: Anyone else running in circles?

FWIW, I placed an order for a phone, got the fraud email/called them, pretty sure i failed the answers as they were questions about places i lives 20 years ago....NEVER got the follow-up email saying I failed.  I went the order process again after 3 days of waiting on the fraud email, and this time the order went thru, not intervention from the fraud department...

Frequent Visitor

Is this in Voss Rd. Houston TX? I went there to activate my BYOD. My mistake was that I inserted my other XM sim card (from LG X Charge) in the Unlocked iPhone 7 Plus so the system thought that the iPhone BYOD is already in use. I explained this to the Manager, but the manager won’t believe it and telling me I am lying that the computer won’t lie, that the manager is not claiming to be expert but He works in AT&T for more than 10 years so he is knowledgeable in how mobile network works. Ridiculous! I leave and went to Sugar Land store to activate my BYOD. Was activated without any problem.
Official Employee

Candelari2, if you'd like me to look into your order concerns, I can help check the status of the orders. Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help.

New Poster

Thank you for the reply. Somehow my first order flagged me as potential fraud. I have answered their questions. They CL my order anyway. I placed another order and was told her needed to answer the same questions I had been asked (2) days prior. I side NO. Ask me something else or go to plan B but I’m not answering the same freaking questions.
Keep in mind I’m a current customer. These guys installed the internet in my home where the phone is to be delivered. I’m calling them from the number they have on file (which I know they can see) and I’ve presented my ID and SS at their retail store IN PERSON!
I’m going to tighten up my CV is what I’m going to do. I want to be one of the first to apply for whatever executives get fired for incompetence. I look forward to teaching them how to run a business.
New Poster

Ive noticed when I call the fraud department (which I believe I’m now on a first name basis with) the operator seems to be one of their “overseas” call centers! They choose that department to locate over seas? So India is where the fraud department is located? Maybe their online security is based in Baghdad? I mean who is steering the wheel of the Titanic? Did they background check that guy or girl?
Regular Visitor

Everything you have written here, is MY experience to a T!  You're absolutely correct! The people answering the phones are call center decorations or what?  No one has been able to successfully help me, as of YET. Since 1/11/2018!

After experiencing ALL of the issues I have within this past week since placing my order, and reading up on a lot, A LOT, of people's horror stories with customer 'service' (which should actually be renamed to: customer disappointment)?   If my order does not automatically charge, and go out (as in SHIP) tonight like I have been promised -  I will consider it a blessing in disguise, and cancel the order and my credit card, and move on.  Comcast's promise is always: "WITHIN the NEXT 24 hours".  No matter how many 24 hours you have been told, their thing is to tell you, "24 hours". They won't acknowledge that you have been told that before, 24 hours ago.  If you dealt with them today, it's 24 hours from when you dealt with them, PERSONALLY, TODAY.  Not when the issue they put upon YOU occurred. Why 24 hours?  To get you off the dam(n) phone, chat, text, what have you!

I'm not about to deal with that for the next 24 months.  So we'll see...

As of right now... I'm going to be looking up other mobile services...

New Poster

Brother or sister - I would love your help. To be honest. I have heard that from a total of (13) people and guess what? I still don’t have s phone on it’s way. Hey have zero confidence that you could help me even when if you sincerely wanted to. Why? Because unless you are a Tier 3 level escalations group employee or a “C” level executive. You are not given the ability to actually help. Thank you for offering however.
Regular Contributor

look here buster  brown    the comcast employee  that  you  see in  your red  names on here  will be albe too help  you out  and track down  your  order  if you  are waiting  for  some one  for tire 3 or  higher too come on here  too post then  good luck  not  going too happen  you would need too call  your  self    if  you  want some one  from  tire 3 or higher too  help you     the comcast employee in red  can help you out on here   and   track down your order   i can in sure you the comast employee in the  red names  has  help   many  other on here  that has  the same issue has  yours   but if your going too act like  a  3 year old   and  say thing like unless  you  are a tire 3 or higher    you  are on  your own  with this issue   wish means  you need too call your self  if you  want  a tire 3 or higher  level  about your order or what  what ever it is  that you need  help with  

so you got  2 chose  you  can A  have a  comcast emplyee in red help you out with this issue  wish  would be the easyest  way 

or B  if you want  a tire 3 or higher level too help you  out  you can call your self  wish will be the hard way 

but your not going too get no where if you are going too act rude  and like  a  3 year old 

Official Employee

If anyone needs assistance, please send me a private message. 

KenF