Community Forum

All Incoming Calls drop with the message -“Call Failed”

Highlighted
New Poster

All Incoming Calls drop with the message -“Call Failed”

I have not been able to receive calls on my Xfinity Mobile. So hit and miss. As soon as I try to receive a call, Call drops with a message “Call Failed.” I have the iPhone XS MAX through Xfinity mobile. Called support a few back, they had me reset my Network settings. Seemingly helped for few days ( less than a week). I am back with the same problem. Outbound call work. Incoming call fail. What’s going on?
Valued Contributor

Re: All Incoming Calls drop with the message -“Call Failed”

@MileHighUSA wrote:
I have not been able to receive calls on my Xfinity Mobile. So hit and miss. As soon as I try to receive a call, Call drops with a message “Call Failed.” I have the iPhone XS MAX through Xfinity mobile. Called support a few back, they had me reset my Network settings. Seemingly helped for few days ( less than a week). I am back with the same problem. Outbound call work. Incoming call fail. What’s going on?

Try to disable the Wifi calling on your iPhone and check it out.  I had this problem earlier but no longer.  Initially when I bought the phone last May, I turned on the Wifi calling but had this frequent "call failed" issue but couldnt relate these two.  But later on, on a whim, disabled the wifi calling and after that magically the "call failed" thing disappeared after few days.  Try it out, and monitor for few weeks. 

New Poster

Re: All Incoming Calls drop with the message -“Call Failed”

I had the same problem, but I had brought my IPhone over from ATT.  Called numerous times, reset network, set phone to factory setting, had Apple run a check on my phone. Worked with numerous people from xfinity and Verizon. No one could fix the problem. After 6 months I finally gave up and went to T Mobile. Everything works perfectly with the same phone now. Really hated leaving as the price was great, but was too frustrating.