Community Forum

Activate xfinity mobile phone.

New Poster

Activate xfinity mobile phone.

I received an xfinity mobile phone as a gift. Now i want to activate it but when i go to xfinitymobile.com/activate it says im not a customer yet. So how do i go about activating the phone. I was hoping to do it without calling the customer service number because i have heard horror stories about that.
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Activate xfinity mobile phone.

@MissaV87 wrote:
I received an xfinity mobile phone as a gift. Now i want to activate it but when i go to xfinitymobile.com/activate it says im not a customer yet. So how do i go about activating the phone. I was hoping to do it without calling the customer service number because i have heard horror stories about that.

To activate online, you would have to login to the account that purchased the phone.

Official Employee

MissaV87, 

mvenanzi is correct. The account holder must activate the device so I recommend reaching out to the gift giver.

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

How do I change my username and password

New Poster

yes activate

New Poster

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

New Poster

tryint to activate my mobil phone

New Poster

Hello

New Poster

I ported my google voice number today evening and still the activation is not complete yet(4+ hours).Can you please look into this issue  and help my phone getting activated.

New Poster

Try to set up my phone

New Poster

Need help