Community Forum

About when will Xfinity get the Stylo 5?

New Poster

About when will Xfinity get the Stylo 5?

I'm trying find out when, assuming it does, xfinity will get the stylo 5. And I was thinking of using the xfinity release of the stylo 4 as a template of the timeline.

The release of the stylo 4 was June 18thish last year but with xfinity it was later.  There were two choices when I got my k30 on June 25 of last year and the stylo 4 wasn't one of them.

I've searched this forum and find the 1st mention of the stylo 4 on here on about Aug 12, 18. Not quite two mouths after T-mobile started carring it.

Thanks

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: About when will Xfinity get the Stylo 5?

@innfl wrote:

I'm trying find out when, assuming it does, xfinity will get the stylo 5. And I was thinking of using the xfinity release of the stylo 4 as a template of the timeline.

The release of the stylo 4 was June 18thish last year but with xfinity it was later.  There were two choices when I got my k30 on June 25 of last year and the stylo 4 wasn't one of them.

I've searched this forum and find the 1st mention of the stylo 4 on here on about Aug 12, 18. Not quite two mouths after T-mobile started carring it.

Thanks

why are you  asking  about  a phone that  not even out  any where  yet  or even  a thing  yet 

right now  its still a leak and news on the internet 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCS5oc2gDWI  

pluse  xfinity  will not  give  a reless date  you  guys should no that buy now  

best you  can  do  is  too check back at a  MUCH  later time   when  we no  more about  the phone 

New Poster

Re: About when will Xfinity get the Stylo 5?

"you guys should no that buy now "?

I should know by now? That was my first post and I was hoping there were rumors or maybe an historical pattern.