Community Forum

7 Months of Service still no Promised Gift Cards

Regular Visitor

7 Months of Service still no Promised Gift Cards

I got three phones for xfinity mobile back in may. I signed up with the $200 per phone card promotion. They say that it can take up to a few months. Well all I can see under the check rewards status is one gift card pending fulfillment. I still have active and current service. I mean it’s been 7 months. Seems like a marketing lie to me. I could use any of these for the holidays. If you can help me get this done please PM me. Don’t just provide me with a phone number I already have that gets me no where. I appreciate anyones help
Official Employee

Re: 7 Months of Service still no Promised Gift Cards

Kayteaaa wrote: I got three phones for xfinity mobile back in may. I signed up with the $200 per phone card promotion. They say that it can take up to a few months. Well all I can see under the check rewards status is one gift card pending fulfillment. I still have active and current service. I mean it’s been 7 months. Seems like a marketing lie to me. I could use any of these for the holidays. If you can help me get this done please PM me. Don’t just provide me with a phone number I already have that gets me no where. I appreciate anyones help

Hi and thank you for creating a post on our forum, I replied to your private message please reach back out to me there for assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: 7 Months of Service still no Promised Gift Cards

@Kayteaaa, it was a pleasure speaking with you and I am glad that I was able to provide an update on your card. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!