Community Forum

$500 Rebate Declined??

Frequent Visitor

$500 Rebate Declined??

I signed up for XM on 11/19/2017 and ordered an iPhone X thru retention department

The phone was on backorder and I did not receive the phone until 12/11/2018 and I activated it immediately after receiving the phone

I was also assured by the rep as long as I sign up before 12/4/2018, I am well qualified for the $500 rebate

However, I checked my status on Monday and it changed from PENDING FULFILLMENT TO DISQUALIFIED BECAUSE OUTSIDE SALES WINDOW

I called the 800 number listed on the xfinity rewards site and was on hold for almost 2 hours, after finally getting a hold of someone, the person was not able to do anything other than create a ticket and said I will hear something within 10 to 14 days, 10 TO 14 DAYS!!!

Can someone here help? I really hate having to jump thru all these hoops for all these trouble that shouldn't been in first place..

Official Employee

Re: $500 Rebate Declined??

Hi flystone, I can check on the status of the ticket on my side for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

Thank you Phil, I think everything worked out for me at the end

I got a phone call this morning from the automatic system telling me they have fixed the error and my $500 rebate was approved and I should receive it within 7 - 14 days

Everything seems to be good as when I check the reward status site it now shows qualified instead of dis-qualifed

Official Employee

Thank you Phil, I think everything worked out for me at the end

I got a phone call this morning from the automatic system telling me they have fixed the error and my $500 rebate was approved and I should receive it within 7 - 14 days

Everything seems to be good as when I check the reward status site it now shows qualified instead of dis-qualifed

flystone, great news. (I'm following up for Phil). Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF