Community Forum

$500 Prepaid Card for Xfinity Mobile -- Scam

Frequent Visitor

$500 Prepaid Card for Xfinity Mobile -- Scam

We ordered two iPhone X on Nov. 30, 2017 in a local store and confirmed that we are elligible for the $500 Prepaid Card promotion as part of our phone purchase and a new mobile customer and we only need remain as XFINITY Mobile customer with account in good standing for first 90 days following XFINITY Mobile line activation. Please see the following screenshots that we did place the order on Nov. 30, 2017 and signed the Xfinity Mobile Consent Form. On xfinityrewardcenter.com, it also says the order was placed on Nov. 30, 2017. At that time Xfinity didn't have the iPhone X in stock so we had to wait. Finally one of the phones was shipped to us on Dec. 12 and we received it on Dec. 14. Now that when I called the xfinity reward center, the representative said that in their system my order was actually placed on Dec. 9 (this is probably when the iPhone X came back in stock) so that we are not elligible for the $500 promotion (the account has been in good standing since line activation so that's more than 90 days)! Xfinity mobile simply doesn't want to honor the $500 promotion by denying the fact that we placed the order on Nov. 30 during the promotion period (October 2 to December 4, 2017) and use Dec. 9 as the date we placed the order. The $500 promotion was the main reason that atrracted us to the Xfinity mobile as new customers. Can anyone check this for us? We feel like this is a typical scam from Xfinity in order to get new customers.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Frequent Visitor

Re: $500 Prepaid Card for Xfinity Mobile -- Scam

Let’s see if someone like KenF can help to resolve this. Otherwise Xfinity Mobile is really a BS company.
Official Employee

Eric_Lin, I've gotten your private message and will follow up with you there

Official Employee

Eric_Lin, your card processed! I sent you more details in private message. 

Cheers, 

KenF