Community Forum

$500 Gift Card Not Showing Up?

New Poster

$500 Gift Card Not Showing Up?

When I was thinking of leaving, the loyalty/retentions department offered $500 Visa Gift Card + $200 Gift Card for signing up with Xfinity Mobile. 

I just checked and it looks like I'm just pending for a $200 gift card - no mention of the $500 gift card at all?   I've called support several times who said they thought it should appear, but so far nothing.  The status link and other responses haven't helped - don't know what to do at this point?

Referred a few friends/family to this because of the promotion and now I'm concerned that not only am I not getting it, but that others who stayed or switched are going to have a tough time even getting it.
Frequent Visitor

Re: $500 Gift Card Not Showing Up?

Good luck with that, I bought an iPhone X in January and was told 15-18 weeks I’d get a $200 visa, and when the 18 week marker hit I called them, and they said I’d have to wait another 5-6 weeks haha!!!! Then I simply read the exact terms of service stating 15-18 weeks and they said “oh okay we will expidite it and you’ll get it after the weekend” the next week came and I still never received it! It didn’t even ship yet according to rewards page! How can they just flat out lie to you? I legit have a recorded chat with a xfinity agent telling me I will have the gift card by next week!!! I regret getting my My Xfinity service every day that passes by. I get great service everywhere, but nothing like having grown adults lie to your face, that represent a multi billion $ Corp.
New Poster

So still no luck?  I'm wondering if there are a lot of parties involved - i.e. if a company is handling their "rewards."

Agree about the service - it's a shame that a lot of the positive items about xfinity mobile are being overshadowed by frustrated customers trying to chase down rewards.

Official Employee

Hi thecommonwealth, I can assist submitting a ticket to the proper team to review the $500 prepaid card.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi thecommonwealth, thank you for working with me in private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you