Community Forum

300$ visa gift card not revcieved

Regular Visitor

300$ visa gift card not revcieved

Hello on July 30, 2018 my fiancé and I ordered switched and activated 2 iPhone x’s For the 300$ Vista gift card promo and still haven’t received it nor has the status changed on the reward website @ComcastPhill help me please
Official Employee

Re: 300$ visa gift card not revcieved

Hi Sjaykids5, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

March 2018, I BYOD two apple devices, but I am yet to get my rewards. It's been 10 months, every time I contact the support, they are giving new ticket numbers. Lame reasons such as system is not working, error in processing etc. Smiley Sad

Could you please help me out?

Regular Visitor

@naveenkuma I didn’t not byop I actually got my phone from Xfinity and my status says qualified
Regular Visitor

Thanks for your help I received it today
New Poster

We haven't received ours either! Rediculous system they have & LIES!! Omg I just cannot believe they can get by with this!!!! We are owed 2 gift cards because we bought 2 phones from them! We followed ALL the rules yet received NOTHING but a huge bill that isn't even worth the money we pay! Horrible horrible HORRIBLE COMPANY!

Regular Visitor

I received mines yesterday, exactly 4 weeks after my qualifying date . It’s my understanding I received my gift card for purchasing a phone and porting my number over to Xfinity .
New Poster

Congrats! Good for you! We haven't!

Official Employee

Hi sjaykids5, glad you got your prepaid card.  Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!