Community Forum

$250 Prepaid Card

Frequent Visitor

$250 Prepaid Card

I bought my Samsung S9 on 3/21/2018. When i checked my reward status in the link https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/status, it says gift Card shipped. Is there any tracking number to track them?.

Frequent Visitor

Re: $250 Prepaid Card

I got my $250 gift card 3 days after the status showed it had been shipped. A pleasant surprise when I opened my mailbox, as it said a week to 10 days.

Official Employee

ATR_2018, if your card isn't delivered within 7-10 business days from the date on the website, let us know. 

Frequent Visitor

Thank you Ken. I did recieved my $250 prepaid card.

Frequent Visitor

Could not find status on $200 Prepaid card

I bought Iphone 8 on 06/08/2018 with $200 Prepaid promotion. On the day of my mobile order i got an email about $200 prepaid card and also it says i should see them in the rewardcenter status after i activate my mobile.

But it's been a month i activated new xfinity number and i still don't see $200 prepaid card in the reward status. Can someone help me to get them?.

Official Employee

Thank you Ken. I did recieved my $250 prepaid card.

ATR_2018, awesome, don't spend it all at one place! lol. 

Post again if you need anything else. 

Official Employee

Re: Could not find status on $200 Prepaid card

ATR_2018, Is this for a different card? Can you send me your full name via private message so I can take a look?

Frequent Visitor

Ken, Yes this is for different card. I have sent you a message with my details. Please have a look.

Expert

Just a reminder......

These cards come with an expiration date!!  Please note that date.  If you use your card and then it expires with a balance on it, it will not be re-issued with the balance.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Highlighted
Official Employee

ATR_2018, There is a tracking code on your account confirming the promotional offer. If you do not get your card in 16-18 weeks, post again so we can track the card down. 

KenF