Community Forum

$200 visa rewards xfinity mobile

Regular Visitor

$200 visa rewards xfinity mobile

Spoke to xfinity rewards call center on 1/22/18 and was told my rewards card shipped. I called today 2/26 and told it hadn't shipped and had not been processed. Both representatives confirmed my eligibility for reward right away, not in dispute. Rep said she would escalate. Very frustrated since this will take another month or two. Just do what you promised.
Official Employee

Re: $200 visa rewards xfinity mobile

Hello Frankblackiii, I can look into this for you and provide and update on our progress. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, phone number, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Regular Visitor

I switched to Xfinity Mobile because of the $200 rewards card for purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 during the promotional period (November 2017 - December 2017). I did this around November 15, 2017 under the impression that as long as I keep my mobile account for at least 90 days and maintain it in good standing for this timeframe I would get the $200 rewards card. It is now March 15, 2018 and when I use the link to check the status of the card its somehow stuck on as of 02/20/2018 I'm pending the fulfillment requirement. I spoke to an agent at the end of January 2018 and was told my card would be shipping out during the early part of February 2018. However, I haven't gotten it nor can I find accurate info on the linked page because it stuck on the last date I spoke to an agent about my rewards card. This is frustrating to say the least!!!
Official Employee

OHall318 wrote: I switched to Xfinity Mobile because of the $200 rewards card for purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 during the promotional period (November 2017 - December 2017). I did this around November 15, 2017 under the impression that as long as I keep my mobile account for at least 90 days and maintain it in good standing for this timeframe I would get the $200 rewards card. It is now March 15, 2018 and when I use the link to check the status of the card its somehow stuck on as of 02/20/2018 I'm pending the fulfillment requirement. I spoke to an agent at the end of January 2018 and was told my card would be shipping out during the early part of February 2018. However, I haven't gotten it nor can I find accurate info on the linked page because it stuck on the last date I spoke to an agent about my rewards card. This is frustrating to say the least!!!

I can look into this for you and update you on the status of your Visa card. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

New Poster

I too have yet to receive my gift cards.. (( can somemone assist.. ))

Official Employee

Squeak6 wrote: I too have yet to receive my gift cards.. (( can somemone assist.. ))

I can assist you, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number. 

New Poster

How can I get info on my reward card?
Frequent Visitor

Good luck with that, I bought an iPhone X in January and was told 15-18 weeks and when the 18 week marker hit I called them, and they said I’d have to wait another 5-6 weeks haha!!!! Then I simply read the exact terms of service stating 15-18 weeks and they said “oh okay we will expidite it and you’ll get it after the weekend” the next week came and I still never received it! It didn’t even ship yet according to rewards page! How can they just flat out lie to you? I regret getting my My Xfinity service every day that passes by.
Official Employee

Hello all, you can look up the status of your rewards cards by clicking on this link. If you need further assistance please reach back out to me here. 

@Gerrityj, if you need an update on your gift card please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

Official Employee

Twelsman wrote: I have not got my $200 gift card and I feel it’s fraud and Comcast lied about this promo.

Have you been to the rewards site to check the status of your Visa rewards card? If so can you please send me a private message with your results and we can look further into this for you?

Expert

@Mcc617 wrote:
THIS IS A FreackING JOKE RIGHT. JUST TELL US THE GIFTCARDS WERE JUST A SCAM TO GET US TO XFINITY MOBILE. IVE BEEN WAITING 6 MONTHS. I GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER FROM SUPER VISORS AND MANAGERS ABOUT THE CARDS. "THEY SHIPPED, THEY ARE STiLL PROCESSING, NEVER GOT PRocESSEd" like frick what is it. Call me with a real answer xxxxxxxxxx

No one from here is going to call you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

$200 visa rewards xfinity mobile: 
I too have yet to receive my gift cards.. it has been 8 months...original date of purchase 11/09/2017 I bought Samsung Galaxy Nite 8 (( can somemone assist.. ))
Regular Visitor

Did you get a resolution to your gift card problem. I too have been waiting months with promises of returned phone calls by managers that never happen. If I had gone on here first I probably wouldn't have purchased the phone. I read of civil lawsuits and will be looking out for those if I can't get my card problem resolved.
New Poster

Same thing has happened to me 7/1/2018...sounds like this is an intentional ploy to test the resolve of faithful customers.  My conversation had to get argumentative to get a less than specific answer on ETA at this juncture.  Such a shame that this is the norm rather than the exception.

@Frankblackiii wrote:
Spoke to xfinity rewards call center on 1/22/18 and was told my rewards card shipped. I called today 2/26 and told it hadn't shipped and had not been processed. Both representatives confirmed my eligibility for reward right away, not in dispute. Rep said she would escalate. Very frustrated since this will take another month or two. Just do what you promised.

Regular Visitor

I have purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy devises on March, 26th and April 2nd, 2018. There was a deal of $250 visa gift card per Samsung device and I was expecting $500 visa gift card. However, on July 1st I got an email that only one $250 visa card was shipped on 6/26/2018. First of all, it is 7/16/2018 and I haven't got the shipped gift card!  About the second card, I called the reward center and I was told that one of my lines has been canceled, which is absolutely incorrect. I was advised to call Xfinity mobile center to check it with them, and they confirmed that both lines are active and have been active for the whole period. I called back to the reward center and told them that even the Xfinity mobile center agrees that my lines never been canceled. But, I haven't heard anything back from the reward center.

This situation is not appreciated and I would like someone to follow up with me and really try to solve this issue since I have done everything correctly on my end.

Please help

New Poster

I am having the same issues i switched my service in dec 2017 for the samsung device gift card and the phone was on back order i recueved the phone and 90 days later checked on my gift card they said it was being shipped and now in july 2018 i still havent gotton it so i called xfinity and the said it was cancelled since my phone wasnt activated by the deadline of the promotion its messed up not my fault the phone was on back order can someone assist to get this fixed<br>
New Poster

After reading all of this I deceived to check on the status of my $200 Visa Rewards card for my iPhone 8 Plus . My account is relatively new. Just made my first payment. So I go to the rewards page and there is no information about my rewards. I was told by the salesman that I qualified for the rewards card as long as I kept the account in good standing for 90 days. I’m very disappointed in Comcast. That’s not only lying it’s stealing.
Frequent Visitor

I was lied to also.  I received my phone on May 3 and before I purchased it one of the perks was the $200.00 Visa gift card. They told me it would be around 12 weeks but I WAS eligible!   I called today and they told me I was not eligible for the promotion.  Yes they lied about it while I was inquiring about changing my carrier to xfinity.  Was on the phone with both Xfinity and the rewards department. 

Frequent Visitor

When I switched from Verizon and of course I had to pay the early termination fee, I was told I was eligible for the $200.00 gift card.  This was in May so I called and was given the runaround, each rep. told me a totally different story.  Called again yesterday and finally got the correct answer (well one that made sense anyway).  The woman who signed me up was a REAL SALESMAN am sure working on a commission.  She told me I was entitled and it would take about 3 months.  Anyway the man I spoke with yesterday that yes I WOULD have been eligible if I got the data plan.  Was never told that.  The woman lied to me about the promotion.  I am pretty much over it now and I am sure that there are plenty of people who got fooled into this.  Always read the small print, (I took her word for it) never questioned.  Anyway my husband got his new cell in July and was told he is eligible.  Go figure.  Will see!!!!!!!!

New Poster

@gwenharris, what do you mean by needing to get a data plan? How did you use your device that made you ineligible?

Frequent Visitor

From the information I received from Xfinity yesterday the promotion was that you had to use the $45 plan.  When signing up that was NEVER mentioned.  The woman knew I wanted the no data plan and was never told any differently.  She said, it was the phone I chose that determined the qualification.  SOOOOOOOOOOO, I was lied to. 

Frequent Visitor

Dan, Aren't all calls to Xfinity recorded and monitored?  This salesperson outright lied.  She even gave me her direct line to call her back after the first initial call.  I called her right back on it as soon as I called Verizon. 

Frequent Visitor

@gwenharris wrote:

Dan, Aren't all calls to Xfinity recorded and monitored?  This salesperson outright lied.  She even gave me her direct line to call her back after the first initial call.  I called her right back on it as soon as I called Verizon. 

The need to have a $45 unlimited plan is patently untrue, that guy doesn't know what he was talking about.

You did port your same number from Verizon to Xfinity, correct? If not, that's why you were told that you are ineligible for the promotion as it is a requirement of the rebate. If the phone you chose was not eligible for the promotion then yes, you were lied to but more likely is that the rep didn't know what they were talking about.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for replying.  This just gets more interesting.  Yes my old number was ported from Verizon to Xfinity.  I was told the phone was eligible until I started with the phone calls on Monday.  The last excuse was the first phone has to be on the data plan.  No one ever told me that when I switched.  I chose one of the 2 Android phones that were eligible and thought it was a done deal, according to the person who handled the sale.  So what do I do now?  I told my husband to only pay $7.00 of our Comcast bill this month so I will get my $200.00,  of course we aren't doing that but it did cross my mind.  We all know what the outcome of that would be.  Seriously though, what is my next course of action, more calls?  But to whom this time!  

Frequent Visitor

• As far as I know a $200 rebate was only offered for Samsung phones (and Apple BYOD) when you made the purchase, is that what you ordered? There is a $150 rebate on the lower priced Android phones (can’t remember if it was Motorola or LG or both) recently that went into effect after the Samsung deal was over (believe June 24) which is still going on. The Samsung rebate is now $300. If you did not purchase a Samsung phone then I don’t know what you could do, if you were told that a different phone qualified for the rebate then the rep didn’t know what they were talking about - a recurring theme here. Have you checked the rewards site? If you put in your main Xfinity account number and it shows that you are eligible for a rebate then you should be ok. If not, you’re not going to get a rebate. The rewards site is definitive, calling them is not and will get you nowhere. This will also show if the phone your husband purchased is eligible for a rebate.
Frequent Visitor

I bought the LG which at that time was eligible which was told to me by the rep.  Am so tired of the different answers and there has been about 5 now. The last rep was the one who told me that my phone was eligible but I chose the wrong plan.  That was the last straw.  The first excuse was that when my husband's phone was being activated it knocked out my phone for a while which disqualified me.  I never lost any service! Crazy.  My husband's phone is eligible which he purchased in July.  Will see what happens in October.