Community Forum

$ 200 reward card scam

New Poster

$ 200 reward card scam

My account says that the $200 reward card was mailed 3/23/2018. I have not received the card.

I've called the recommended phone number several times, but never got the promised call back.

I tried staying on the line forever, but was disconnected.

I see from the forum that this is an all to common problem with xfinity rewards.

The xfinity mobile service it self seems ok except for the fact that their (my) Samsung Galaxy note 8 was not equiped

with the WiFi calling feature that my wife's Galaxy note 8 has.

I hope that someone can help me thru the xfinity maze to get my $200 reward.

Regular Visitor

Re: $ 200 reward card scam

Im having the same Issue, I keep geting the run around about mine. I bought my phone in November of last year, still nothing.

Official Employee

mgator, if your card was mailed and was not used, we can reissue you a card. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have the same problem with Xfinity Rewards Card I qualified for the apple $200 Pre-paid card I was told it would be shipped to me between July 9th and 16th. Well it September 18, 2018 and no card. I have talked with customer service rep no results no card. You call the rewards center stay on line very long get cut off can't get through for a status follow-up as to where is my Rewards Card that was promised to me. This is not how you treat customers. I have Been with Comcast a very long time. Seems like they just don't care. Thinking about sending a complaint to Attorney General's Office. Xfinity is not keeping their promise. I bought this iphone way back in January - February 2018, I have never missed my xfinity mobile payment and I still have the iPhone that qualified me for the $200 Pre-Paid card. This is not fair, it's wrong Xfinity. Bad Business Practice.
Regular Visitor

It took me 6 months to finally get my card after calling every week.
New Poster

I am glad you got your card. It Should not take all that to get what they promised. Xfinity should be ashamed if this. Thanks for the reply, I will keep at it. Hopefully I can get my reward card soon.