Community Forum

$200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

Regular Visitor

$200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

I set up my Xfinity Mobile account (I was an already existing Xfinity customer on Triple Play) on 2/12/18. I activated 4 lines (3 bring your own phone and bought one Apple iPhone X 256GB at the Xfinity Store and had them all activated on 2/12/18). At the time, I had (and still have) the printed offer for a $200 prepaid Visa gift card with iPhone purchase and asked whether there was anything that I needed to do from my end to receive this promotion. I was told no, that it would automatically be sent to me after the account was in good standing for 90 days. 

However, on 4/4/18, I received an email from Xfinity Mobile that stated that I was erroneously sent an email regarding the $200 prepaid card but that "our records indicate that you did not buy a new Apple device under that order, so the message was sent in error." Firstly, I never received the first email regarding the prepaid card. Secondly, I certainly did purchase the iPhone listed above on that order and have the receipt from the store in my possession. I replied to this email on 4/4/18 but have never heard back. I tried looking in the xfinityrewardcenter.com link to see if there is any information and nothing comes up. 

I would really appreciate a response. I have all the documentation and can easily upload whatever is necessary. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: $200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

yuritab, I got your private message regarding this matter so I'll address it there. 

KenF

Official Employee

Re: $200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

yuritab, your card status is "pending". When using the reward site, use your account number instead of your phone number to look up your account. 

KenF