Community Forum

200 dollar rebate card?

New Poster

200 dollar rebate card?

Hello I was told I would receive a rebate card months ago for switching to xfinity mobile and buying an iPhone 8 Plus. I still haven’t received it. I’ve tried calling and nobody has a real answer for me. If a rebate card is promised why isn’t it delivered? And why doesn’t anyone know why I haven’t received it yet?
Regular Contributor

Re: 200 dollar rebate card?

did you read the  find  print when   you singed  up?     

it will take  90 days  and you  will need too make sure  you  keep  up on your payments on time  after that  you should be able too get your card 

Contributor

Many people have complained about not receiving rebate card I dont know why, but I found this interesting.

Prepaid Card Offer ends 6/24/18. Offer requires purchase of qualifying Apple iPhone, activation of a new Xfinity Mobile line and porting of phone number to Xfinity Mobile for each new line. Must remain a Xfinity Mobile customer with an account in good standing for 90 days following Xfinity Mobile line activation. $200 Prepaid Card mailed to Comcast account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days. New purchases only while supplies last. May not be combined with other offer. 

Regular Contributor

slamore  i love how some on here dont read the  find print be for singing  up for  stuff    and then  come on here  and start bleaming comcast on where my card where my card  and stuff 

if you learn too read the find print  you will no how things work  dont blam comcast if you dont read the find print  

Official Employee

Hi Kotabear1208,  thank you for reaching out.  If this was for an older promotion  please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number) and I will look into this further for you.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!