Community Forum

xfinity home app error 13999

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: xfinity home app error 13999

criss1, tantetoma, stephs2111 - 

I've made a note of your accounts.  As I mentioned earlier, when this issue is resolved, App & Portal functionality will be restored & nothing will be needed to be done on your end.  The best place to look for updates on this issue is the pinned thread at the top of this forum.

Thanks,

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Same issue. Please let me know a fix asap as I need to use app to arm/disarm alarm.
Official Employee

Hi bonefishmak - 

Our engineers have been and continue to actively work on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  When this issue is resolved, App & Portal functionality will be restored & nothing will be needed to be done on your end.  I will provide updates to the pinned message at the top of this thread as they become available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Rachel

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

I, too, am getting this 13999 error code and would like it resolved. Our system is only from June so I would assume the touch padi is new but who knows.  Please open a ticket for me to get this fixed. 

Stacy

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Sgraham169 - 

I pulled up your account & opened a ticket on your behalf.

Thanks,

Rachel

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am receiving the same error off and on having to sign in off and on as well. I am getting really frustrated when this one of the reasons for the purchase of this system.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Devin01 - 

I've opened up a ticket on your behalf so a tech can reach out to you directly to troubleshoot.

Thanks,

Rachel

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having this same issue.  Since my iOS update I cannot arm or disarm my house from my phone.  Please help.

Thanks

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Eriolive801 - 

I've pulled up your account & opened a ticket on your behalf.

Thanks,

Rachel

Highlighted
New Poster

I always update my app. I keep getting the error message 13999. It will go away after a few days and come back. This app works about half the time. Kind of like my Xfinity X1 box and Internet.
Highlighted
New Poster

I had the error message in mid October. It went away the weekend of the 31st. Now the error is back.
Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same issue. When I called customer support the agent was very rude and said that Comcast doesn't support their own apps?!? How can this issue be fixed.

Thanks
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Craig18578 - 

I pulled up your account & have opened a ticket on your behalf.

Thanks,

Rachel

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Gwisher - 

I apologize that you didn't have a great experience talking to customer service.  I pulled up your account & see you've already had a ticket opened for you.  I will track this on my end as well & follow up with you here.

Thanks,

Rachel

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have also been receiving the 13999 error yesterday and today. Can you help, ComcastRachelH? 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Hoxy - 

Sure thing.  I've pulled up your account & opening a ticket for you as well.

Thanks for reaching out!

Rachel

Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you Rachel.  I am now having issues with connectivity to my wireless network which seems to be affecting the mobile app as well.  I have called customer support and they are sending out a technician this weekend to take a look at it.  I started experiencing all of these issues after a re-boot of my wireless router which Comcast told me to do to get more speed.  Something went wrong with the push and my devices are talking to eachother.  Hopefully the technicians can figure it out soon!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Gwisher - 

Thanks for letting me know.  I'll add this information to the ticket.  I'll continue to follow up with you here.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Highlighted
New Poster

Did this ever get resolved? I'm getting this error all the time.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Drp96 -- 

The issue referred to in the earlier posts on this page has been resolved.  I have opened up a new ticket on your behalf to look into the issue you are experiencing.  A tech should reach out to you shortly to troubleshoot.

Thanks!

Rachel