Community Forum

error 43500

Regular Visitor

error 43500

I am unable to sign into xfinity home app on my iphone or my ipad.  I get error 43500.  I am using the same sign in that works online for xfinity.

Official Employee

Re: error 43500

Hi,

It looks like you signed up with Xfinity Home under a non Comcast email domain. You cannot use the mobile app unless you login with a Comcast email. I can help you open a ticket with Customer Support if you private message me some details or you can call our support number and ask an agent to set one up for you.

I have already sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Shannon

Regular Visitor

Shannon - I am getting this error on my phone but I am not able to set my alarm system at all. It was set this morning and my husband disarmed it when he came home for lunch Nd then it wouldn't set again. I have reset my modem and I still cannot get it to set. Is this something I need to call in and have some one reset something! I can't get it to reset from my main screen Smiley Sad. Thanks!!
Official Employee

Hi rrdcamper4,

Your broadband is down which means your touchscreen (panel) is offline. In order to arm/disarm your system you need to restore internet connectivy to your touchscreen.

Please go here for troubleshooting steps:

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/home-security/xh-offline/

Shannon