Community Forum

click on one video clip and get one from an earlier time, and cannot connect repeatedly

New Poster

click on one video clip and get one from an earlier time, and cannot connect repeatedly

I sent feedback on the app and you asked to write so here it is.  

the last few months with this app have been AWFUL.  

Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  

But the LATEST kicker has been, when i click on a video clip, it gives me a day before at some random time.

This particular "glitch" has been going on for at least a coiple of months.

and yes, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and uninstalled and reinstalled and signed in and signed out and changed my password and stood on one foot and patted my belly.

I think we should be creditied for the days these things dont work.  So to date, you owe me about $250.00. thank you.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: click on one video clip and get one from an earlier time, and cannot connect repeatedly

@d_katze26 wrote:

I sent feedback on the app and you asked to write so here it is.  

the last few months with this app have been AWFUL.  

Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  Cannot connect to camera.  

But the LATEST kicker has been, when i click on a video clip, it gives me a day before at some random time.

This particular "glitch" has been going on for at least a coiple of months.

and yes, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and uninstalled and reinstalled and signed in and signed out and changed my password and stood on one foot and patted my belly.

I think we should be creditied for the days these things dont work.  So to date, you owe me about $250.00. thank you.

I had an issue with one of my cameras being offline.

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874 - they fixed my issue.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: click on one video clip and get one from an earlier time, and cannot connect repeatedly

i have been on the phone for DAYS. why on earth would you tell me such a no~brainer???? 

i am on my 3rd cable box in 5 months.  my 3rd modem and MY THIRD TOUCHSCREEN. i have had no less than 5 techs out in 5-6 months.

any other suggestions???  

Official Employee

Hello, d_katze26. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I would like to look further into this issue and help find a solution to this camera connection problem you are experiencing. Please send me a Private Message with your full name so I can assist.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have called repeatedly and they say it’s the APP NOT MY CAMERAS
Official Employee

d_katze26 - We released an app update that should correct this issue.  If you have not already, please try updating to the latest version.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!