Community Forum

cannot CONTINUOUSLY watch video feed

New Poster

cannot CONTINUOUSLY watch video feed

I am unable to CONTINUOUSLY monitor the video feed on ANY platform! I am logged-off of video feed after 2-3 minutes. However, I remain logged-in to the Xfinity Home application. 

Attempted platforms: Android tablet, Apple Ipad, Android phone, windows 10 desk top, and Xfinity Home application on my Comcast-Xfinity Cable Box/DVR. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: cannot CONTINUOUSLY watch video feed

@Antinee wrote:

I am unable to CONTINUOUSLY monitor the video feed on ANY platform! I am logged-off of video feed after 2-3 minutes. However, I remain logged-in to the Xfinity Home application. 

Attempted platforms: Android tablet, Apple Ipad, Android phone, windows 10 desk top, and Xfinity Home application on my Comcast-Xfinity Cable Box/DVR. 

There is a setting somewhere where you can turn live recording off or on.  

Back

Back Camera

24/7 Video Recording

Camera View

MODELICamera2

SOFTWARE3.0.02.51

MACE0606609CB7F

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: cannot CONTINUOUSLY watch video feed

Hi @Antinee

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forums to make us aware of this. I just wanted to reach out to see if you are still having issues viewing your camera feed?  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!