Community Forum

can't sign in to my mobile home app

New Poster

can't sign in to my mobile home app

when i sign in to the app, it gives me a signin error (please try again(43401)).. Please help

Official Employee

Re: can't sign in to my mobile home app

Hi ericafam3 - 

I private messaged you.  I believe you are trying to sign in with an email not associated with your Xfinity Home security account.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I was using this app at first no problem then update came and now it won't let me sign in..I was using same info as before
Official Employee

Hi ericafam3 - 

Can you please respond to my private message with the email address you are using to sign in?

Thanks,

Rachel

Expert
Moved:

New Poster

Mine also keeps telling me the same thing as his even if my information is correct
Official Employee

Hi Shakeba - 

I pulled up your account & see you don't have active Xfinity Home service listed on your account.  The Xfinity Home app is for subscribers of this service.  Do you believe this to be in error?

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

I am having the same issue. Also been using the app with no issues till today. Please Help
Official Employee

Hi clksmith09 - 

To troubleshoot your issue, I need to be able to pull up your account.  I am private messaging you for more information.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I am having the same issue, error code #42500.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no resolutin.  

New Poster

Same issue here. I can tell my wifi is running, but I am unable to sign into my home Security, either through the app, or through the website. Just says "sorry having trouble logging you in" try again? I just had this service installed Mon, i am well within my 30 day trial and it is already giving me problems?
New Poster

Cancel them and  go to ADT.  Xfinity has inferior products and their customer service is the WORST!  If I could get someone else for high speed internet I would ditch them in a heartbeat!  They know this and simply don't care!

Diamond Problem Solver
Moved:

Regular Visitor

Sauron I recommend you cancel now. Their service is completely unreliable as is the mobile app. I wish I had cancelled when I had it installed. I just have a few more months on my contract then I can go to somebody reliable.
Frequent Visitor

Rachel please can you get us some answers.
Official Employee

gabisdaddy, Sauron007, mhedstrom & gnmoeller - 

I apologize for the frustration that this has caused.  We’ve been able to restore service to the Xfinity Home mobile app. If you’re still experiencing issues, please PM me so I can troubleshoot with you directly, but we expect that all users will regain functionality.

Thanks,

Rachel