Community Forum

app not working after latest update

New Poster

app not working after latest update

After last nights Xfinity Home app update, app doesn't open on Iphone.  Just keeps crashing.  iOS 10.3.3

Official Employee

Re: app not working after latest update

sb14601 -- 

Thanks for reaching out.  I've been able to pull up your account & share with engineering to troubleshoot.  In the meantime, getting crash logs from you would be helpful.  I will private message you with more information.  Private Messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Xfinity home app wont open and crashes after the update march 23rd.
On my ipad
Official Employee

georgebarcelo -- 

Thanks for reaching out.  We are already looking into an issue with the XH mobile app & working on a fix.  I've pulled up your account & shared with engineering to confirm that what you are experiencing is related & to troubleshoot.  I will reach out when I have more information.

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Thank you 

Official Employee

We have released an update to the iTunes App Store that we believe should resolve the issue.  Please upgrade to 9.8.1 & reach out if you still continue to experience problems. 

New Poster

App is now working again.  Thank you.

Official Employee

sb14601 --

Thanks so much for taking the time to follow up & let us know.  Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future.

Rachel

Frequent Visitor

Re: Says I need to Upgrade when I sign

Not sure what your question is or means but on my iPhone in the App Store it tells me that I need to update that app so I updated It today.
I was able to see the cameras before the update remember I have an Apple iPhone X
Frequent Visitor

It’s happening again with today’s update I cannot view any of the life feed cameras on my Xfinity home app from my iPhone X
Official Employee

georgebarcelo -- I've responded to you via PM.

New Poster

I’m having the same issue - every time I try to log in, the app closes then I get the message that it crashed. I’ve send the crash report. How can this be fixed?
Official Employee

mesalazar, let's get this reported! Appreciate you letting us know here. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

Regular Visitor

I just download the app on an iphone SE.
When I go to log in the app crashes. I have sent a couple reports.
Official Employee

Lespagnard, thanks for letting us know on the thread. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.