Community Forum

Xfinity home is not saving videos for Iphone (IOS 11.4)

New Poster

Xfinity home is not saving videos for Iphone (IOS 11.4)

Xfinity home is not saving videos on the iPhone. Apple has blocked the use of Adobe Flash in IOS and now how Xfinity will solve this problem for Iphones? I've been paying for almost 2 months and I can not see the previous recordings on my IPhone.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity home is not saving videos for Iphone (IOS 11.4)

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity home is not saving videos for Iphone (IOS 11.4)

Hi Naypr, 

I tried to duplicate the issue you reported but am still able to see past videos. Can you please make sure you have the most recent update?

If you do and are still having this problem, I'd like to investigate further. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!